Friday, March 23, 2007

In Bloom. Nirvana

So.
Hows it going?

Well, I just finished the new love of my life book, Twilight.
It was amazing. Thanks Steph.
Complicated love story.
I can't decide if it is happy or sad.
I really want to go read the sequel.
Sigh....
Why doesn't an Edward Cullen really exist?


Anyway.
I got in a fight with Jesse today. Many fights acutally.
GAHHHH!
I really don't think he gets that he acts like an idiot alot.
I'm just too afraid to tell him.

Anyway.
He just does stupid stuff.. like I don't know throw a water bottle at me.
And yeah.. it hurt.
And the best part is he apologized.
He was like 'I'm sorry if I hurt you.'
NO YOU'RE NOT.
You wouldn't have thrown it at me in the first place...... *$^#&*&!

Gah.
Julia is at soph right now.
So are Scarlett and Sarah.
I'm at home.. writing to no one.



Byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: