Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Survive. Rise Against

So, this week was pretty much a killer. Oh, the best part, its not over yet. And so far I've had: 3 Spanish quizzes, a literature test, a math test (and another tomorrow), and a biology test.
Whoever says that the life of a 'trackie' is easy, should shut the hell up.
But yes, with the constant panic over tests and projects etc., there has been a lot up lately. With Christmas coming up, many people are losing their minds. I thought holidays were supposed to make you feel better?

Today overall was a good day. However, Sunday thru Tuesday... not so good. Dinh, Dig, Roe, Car, and I were all on the verge of a breakdown. Between my ranting online to Dinh and spazzing on Monday to Katie, I'm suprised that they aren't completely annoyed with me.

This blog is pretty pointless.

No comments: