Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Personal Jesus. Depeche Mode

MERRY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!
I hope everyone has had an excellent holiday =DDDD.
I know I have. For starters, I got... a laptop! Which, ironically I have yet to open, so I really have no idea what kind it is, other than the fact its a Dell. But the biggest part of my present had to be the fact that I was totally slammed with gift cards... which I don't mind, but hey people, what happened to actually making or getting shit for people?

The best presents I got were from my friends. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Dinh's present to me. It was a drawing of myself, Dinh, Dig and Roe at the Soph. Yay!
And Roe's present was a CD that she made (with love). It was awesome. My favorite track on it is the last. Its the theme to Gilmore Girls.
Carolyn got me a Rise Against tee. cheyah.
Jesse got me Eternal Sunshine (which I still haven't watched =[ ).

Oh! Almost forgot... new Vans! My mom insisted that she pick out the most obnoxious pair that they had... yes!


Happy Holidays!

No comments: