Sunday, June 24, 2007

Woo Hoo. 5.6.7.8's

Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.


Holey Moley.
A whole month and then some since my last post.
Uhhhhh.

Anyways.
Friday was Dig's partay.
We danced, sang, partied.
Cheyah.
It was an altogether fun evening.
OH! Curly fries finally told Bridget that he likes her.
She was threatening to kill him over the phone and was about to hang up when he blurted out "OH yeah by the way, I like you."
Yeah.. hes reallllllllllllll smooth.
Well. SHE SAID SHE LIKED HIM TOO.


But...



She gave him the whole "I don't really know if I want a relationship right now" jawn.
So he is "happy yet confused" at the moment.



What else.
Well I was on vacation for a week before Katies party... in fact I got back about 6 hours before Katie's party.

Friday the 15th, Julia, my mother and I left for Indian Beach, Delaware. Its basically a private beach inside Dewey, and near Rehoboth and Bethany.
Before going to the amazingly huge house, we stopped at the Old Navy and Nike outlets. Julia got a new bathing suit. yeah.
Then we went to the house and unpacked and pretty much just hung out at the house for the night.
On Saturday, Bob drove to Connecticut to pick up Bobby, Gigi and Audrey. He was planning to drive them home to see the dog and then head down to Delaware with us on Sunday.
BUT Bob is stubborn and showed up to our surprise on Saturday night to surprise my mom.. He did around 13 hours of driving in one day.....
Sunday my dad came down the shore house.. this was a little weird because he hasnt seen my mom's extended family in like.. 7 years??
Tigger and Jen came down too.
Jen is pregnant!
We hung out at the beach. Then i died and took, like, the longest nap of my life.
Julia and my dad left that night.
Julia has summer school, but not because she is dumb or whatever, but instead because her teacher is an idiot. He didnt finish the year's lessons, so they have to pay for it?!?!?!?
Monday-Friday just consisted of beach time, shopping, and food. OH, and hour long conversations with my sister on the phone.

I had to work yesterday from 12-9...
Including the swim meet, I was at the pool from 7:45-9p.m.
niceeeeeeeeeeee.

I got home, watched Pulp Fiction, then died.

"I ain't never done it before either alright, I ain't starting now. Look, you brought her here, and that means you're gonna give her the shot. The day that I bring an O.D.-in' bitch to your house, then I give her the shot, give her the shot!"- Lance


Vincent: You know what the funniest thing about Europe is?
Jules: What?
Vincent: It's the little differences. I mean they got the same shit over there that they got here, but it's just - it's just there it's a little different.
Jules: Examples?
Vincent: Alright, well you can walk into a movie theater in Amsterdam and buy a beer. And I don't mean just like in no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Paris, you can buy a beer at McDonald's. And you know what they call a, uh, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
Vincent: Nah, man, they got the metric system, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: What do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale with Cheese."
Jules: "Royale with Cheese."
Vincent: Thats right.
Jules: What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "Le Big Mac."
Jules: "Le Big Mac." [laughs] What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King. But, you know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?
Jules: What?
Vincent: Mayonnaise.
Jules: God damn!
Vincent: I seen 'em do it, man, they fuckin' drown 'em in that shit.
Jules: That's some fucked up shit.

No comments: