Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Only Happy When It Rains. Garbage

Jesus Christ.
Someone should remind me to update this thing once in a while.

Well... it seems that I am, indeed, only happy when it rains lately.
Why you ask?
Answer: It seems to be the only time that I get off work.
I feel like I have absolutely no time for friends anymore. I'm ready to quit.
I need to get away from the pool soon. Between work and swim team, I'm there nearly half my summer.

Will update more later. Don't feel like it now. Or ever.

But before I leave,
I finished HP and the DH, which was wonderful.
hopefully I don't get sued for this:

Harry: Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?
Dumbledore: Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

No comments: