Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No Tomorrow. The Blackouts

Well. I'm bored. Boring seems to describe my life lately. Sigh.
Prom was the funnest night ever. EVER. Which is probably why this weeks seems so boring in comparison.
Friday, I rushed home, jumped off the bus and ran to Julia's car. Steve had told me I had to be ready by 4:30. Holy shit. Julia drove me to gparentals where Diane was waiting to do my hair. Apparently my hair is really long... she had to tie it in knots to shorten it... anyways. She is a goddess and managed to finish by 3:15. Got to my dad's, shaved and put on my dress. Julia put makeup on my face, because I am retarted and never wear it. And then, I waited. And waited. Julia's date came around 5ish. He's hotttttttttt. Anyways. Steve ended up showing up at like 5:30. Traffic was bad and he got lost at Jesse's. We went back to his house for a good 5 minutes and then went to Carolyn's. Jesse met Bern there and then they went to Hackett's. All of us left around 7:30ish for the prom. Steve and Luke RACED down the street... we managed to slow to around 80 when we went past a cop.. whoops. Anyways, Alex forgot her I.D. so Luke had to stop home. Kayla and her date passed us.. his car has a broken hose for the back windshield.. when he then used to spray Steve's car.. haha.
Got to prom. Took pictures. Then DANCED. The girls looked beautiful in their dresses.. and the boys were so handsome in their tuxedosss. LOS SMOKINGS!
Brendan's afterward. It was fun. I MISS PROM!

Yeah. i really just dont feel like writing anymore. I thought I was in the mood, but nah... maybe tomorrow.

No comments: