Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Let's See How Far We've Come. Matchbox Twenty

Whoa.. So it's definitely been a while. But I figured that since many of us will be apart for a long period of time, I best start this up again. First off, must apologize to Sandman for giving him the wrong web address so long ago.. But if by some miracle he has found this page, I must also apologize for the fact that I never did blog about my experiences on Kairos. In my defense, they were much to personal.
So what have I been up to the past few months?
Hmmm... well. I FUCKING GRADUATED TODAY!
Oh what? OH NINE. COHS!
It was sad, and happy, and just epic. Kudos to Glace and Anup for awesome speeches!
I will miss that school dearly. All the goods and bads. Good and bad teachers, students, days... ahh.. It hasn't even really hit me yet.
I'm just so blown away by the whole thing that I can hardly think, so this will probably be short. I'm thinking about posting this link on my facebook page or in my aim profile, but I'm not sure, because I doubt many people will want to read it. But I'll probably do it anyways.

So... Senior week is only 2 and a half weeks from now (I know, I'm leaving WAYYY late).
Uh.. yeah, nothing else to say really.

Check back soon!


EDIT.
Wow I just checked and I hadn't updated in FOREVER.
You should know some things.. Michelle and I are amazing friends now, a certain possible relationship is way past dead, and I fail at my workout routine lately.. what else? I'll just continue to update as it comes....

EDIT ON THE EDIT.
Wow, um so I got rejected from Swarthmore, but all is well because I got into my dream school MUHLENBERG!

No comments: