Saturday, February 27, 2010

The After Life of the Party. Fall Out Boy

I feel pretty good. A lot of stress has been lifted off of my shoulders, and I really don't feel like writing too much truthfully, but I feel like it would be a nice use of my time today. I hate when I get all stream of conscious like, because I end up saying absolutely nothing. So perhaps I should make an outline as stupid as that might sound...

1) My life for the past week
2) Michelle's recent bloggings
3) Stupidness
4) Things to come

1) Okay. I have been incredibly stressed for the past week because of midterms. I honestly don't remember doing anything for the past week, aside from studying and being sick. Which was a wonderful surprise, yes, I really needed that on top of everything else. But all is well, because I studied harder than I ever have and I WRECKED my tests. It was amazing, and I'm so proud because it was really the first time that I ever stuck to a schedule, and now I know I can do it again and again.
Other than that, all I've done recently happened last night. Basically, I watched 5 hours of Grey's Anatomy, yes its my new obsession. Shannon has gotten me addicted. Damn her. I wonder if life is really like that past college, and potentially med school. Just killing eachother to make it, and pretty much dealing with wayyyyyy to many hormones. Considering its a TV show, its probably way overhyped, but oh well. Being an adult is going to be interesting.
After, we attended pancake palooza. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, tastes better than pancakes at 1130 p.m. And then, after free pancakes, FREE bowling. WHAT? I love my school so much. Then after that I went to Rob's room and we had a nice time, however, I began to get frustrated because I've been sick and yucky. Oh well, hopefully I feel much better tonight.

2) Michelle. My god, you don't even know you are my hero. You talk about things so easily. I wish I was as brave as you sometimes. But I have been using my light, and I have now acknowleged that my boyfriend really does like me just the way I am. I don't have to change, and if I want to, its for ME, not for any other fucking critic. I love my body, and I'm proud of what I see when I look in the mirror. Sure, theres room for improvement, but every girl is beautiful just the way they are. If someone doesn't see all the light inside of you, then they don't deserve your time.

3) Okay, what else would this be about in college. For god sakes people control your fucking self! I understand you want to have a good time, but don't go around saying you NEED to drink because you HAVE to have a good time this weekend. WHAT IS WRONG HERE!? I have had great weekends, and I haven't drank in weeks! Come on. Okay well thats all I really have to say here, I'm just incredibly frustrated.

4) Ah, things to come. I have a couple days until break begins. So, tonight is Keri's surprise party that she probably already knows about, which will be fun. Still not feeling completely well, so I'm not sure if I will drink. I may be able to skype with Michelle today which would pretty much make my life. Tomorrow, I plan on relaxing. The rest of week will be spent studying and preparing for my last few midterms. Thursday shall be amazing, since my sister is coming to stay the night, and then drive me home Friday :D

As for now, I shall bid you adieu, because as I said earlier, I'm not even in a writing mood so its amazing I did this much.
Farewell.

Could it last?
Watch you work the room.

No comments: