Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Elaborate Lives. Adam Pascal and Heather Headley

I can't stop listening to Aida. I love it. I really wish I had been a part of it at O'Hara. But anyways, I am burning out fast. Very fast. I just need to stop looking at my damn calendar, but it seems like everything is creeping up on me so fast. The horrible part is that I know I can make it through, but I can't help but freak out about everything. And I hate complaining about everything because its annoying if I do really well. I'm just very stressed, and whenever I wake up in the morning, my heart starts racing because I think of all the things I have to do that day. I just need to learn to take things one at a time. And breathe.

My light is coming this weekend. I'm very glad, maybe it will get me out of this slump.

No comments: