Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life on Mars? David Bowie

I'm totally getting back into the usual flow of life. Thank God. Its about fucking time.
Going to stage crew again! ITS SUPER. Although I do miss when like EVERYONE was on it. Oh well. Who knew Saturdays at school and crappy Kentaco food would be so gooooooood.
Maura is now on crew! YAY!
Today at school was bizarre.
Instead of doing math in math class, we used motion detectors.. and then made pamphlets for Dugan's son's wedding?
Some girl had a kind of breakdown today in William's and just walked out of class. Left all her stuff.
Borusiewicz attacked me with a dead ferret today.. actually 3 sewn together. Weird. She was demonstrating how an aside works and beckoned me to the front of class. As if that wasn't weird enough I had to stand there with my eyes closed while she rummaged through a closet and pulled something out.. Everyone laughed and I heard Dinh yell "Squirrel???" You see I have a fear of squirrels and Dinh thought she pulled a squirrel out of the closet. So like 3 seconds later I feel this furry thing.... and BAM. FERRETS.
And to top that off we watched yet another abortion in Morality Class. Oh God.

I miss the kids.. and Casey.. oye vey.

This is a short post. Listen to Hunky Dory by Bowie.. or the Sweeney Todd Soundtrack.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

hahahaha....squirrel. You know that how you're going to die, right?

O_O

anyhow. glad to hear you happy.