Sunday, March 30, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart. Bonnie Tyler

BACK TO THE 80s: THE TOTALLY AWESOME MUSICAL is in full swing. Except we have yet to run through the whole thing completely. I made running crew, but i am the clear com. Which kinda sucks. I sit on a stool with headphones on waiting for Mr. Allen to yell at me, and then I give directions to people. I am in Tech Wing along with some pretty cool people. From what I've seen of the show so far (and its not much considering for the most part I am behind a wall) its going to be cool. The Allens have kind of been flipping out. Its terrible that I get to hear every word of it on the clear com... Mr. Allen can have a wee bit of a potty mouth. But enough of that.
I will have absolutely no life for the next 3 weeks.
I lost my copy of Wuthering Heights. I got like, 20 pages into it and lost it two weeks ago. Its frustrating me, because I really want to read it (when I get the time). I have spent around an hour each day for a week trying to find it. So yeah.
What else is new?
This post is completely useless I guess.... sigh.
Julia is going to get annoyed with me. I can't stop singing 'Total Eclipse of the Heart,' hence the title.....

Peace Love and Harmony.
J Durk.

No comments: