Sunday, November 22, 2009

Whenever You Breathe Out, I Breathe In (Positive Negative). Modest Mouse

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? There are no doors on my closet, but if I was home they would be closed so that the monsters wouldn't get me.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Always do.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In. However, I untuck them during the night.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, but I've wanted to.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes. I have a hard time remembering things.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I don't usually do, but my mom does.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Probably a bear.
8. Do you have freckles? During summer.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yes. Or made a ridiculously hideous face.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? I don't like the sound people make when they chew.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? All the time. I also make sure there is a pattern to when I step on cracks.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? No.
13. What about pooped in the woods? No.
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? All the time.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No. But I put pens in my hair.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Sexual sense, none.
17. What size is your bed? Tiny.
18. What is your Song of the week? "Walk on the Ocean" by Toad and the Wet Sprocket.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Occasionally.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Occasionally.
21. Whats your least favorite movie? I don't quite remember what it was, but I know there was a guy on Mars with an alien and I was around 7 and couldn't appreciate that many red tones in once sitting.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? On the brown lawn.
23. What do you drink with dinner? Water.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Imitation chicken nuggets are very tasty with barbeque sauce.
25. What is your favorite food? Currently the Vegetarian Wrap with hummus. ^_^
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Rocky Horror, Pride and Prejudice, The Parent Trap, 10 Things.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Rob.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? A brownie. I crossed the bridge to be a Junior and decided I hated it and quit.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Probably not.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Probably writing to Phil over summer.
31. Can you change the oil on a car? No.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Never driven.
33. Ran out of gas? See above.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Vegetarian Wrap.
35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? Anything on Saturday (or Sunday) breakfast is suitable.
36. What is your usual bedtime? Lately, around 1.
37. Are you lazy? Incredibly.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Belle, around 3-4 times.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Um, sheep?
40. How many languages can you speak? 1 and a 5/8. English, 1/2 Spanish and maybe an eighth of Latin.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I had one to Rolling Stone. It ran out but they keep sending me stuff.
42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos.
43. Are you stubborn? Not particularly.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Conan.
45. Ever watch soap operas? Once. Very overdramatic.
46. Afraid of heights? Yes. Not so much as of late, but yes.
47. Sing in the car? YES.
48. Dance in the shower? Sadly, I do. To the music in my head.
49. Dance in the car? Yes.
50. Ever used a gun? Once. I was seven haha. It was New Year's.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Senior portraits?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Some. The better ones not so much.
53. Is Christmas stressful? Depends on when you do your shopping. This year, probably.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? Mmmm. Cheese and potato.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Rock star.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Spirits.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.
59. Take a vitamin daily? E.
60. Wear slippers? Mhm.
61. Wear a bath robe? No.
62. What do you wear to bed? Tee shirt and shorts or sweats.
63. First concert? Dave Matthews Band.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target!
65. Nike or Adidas? Vans.
66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Munchos.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Almonds.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope.
69. Ever take dance lessons? When I was 5. I was particularly skilled at the Macarena.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not in particular.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Sadly, no.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes actually haha.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Once or twice maybe. Kairos.
74. Own any record albums? A couple Bowie.
75. Own a record player? Yes.
76. Regularly burn incense? Used to. All of its at my house because we can't have fire in our dorms.
77. Ever been in love? Don't know. Don't think so yet.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Muse.
79. What was the last concert you saw? Probably the Jonas Brothers... sigh...
80.Hot tea or cold tea? Medium?
81.Tea or coffee? Decaf tea.
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles... or peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
83.Can you swim well? Fairly decent.
84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? Most of the time.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding? Hm... DJ with a good indie selection.
87.Ever won a contest? Yes.
88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? Green.
90.Can you knit or crochet? I can knit to an extent.
91. Best room for a fireplace? Seegers?
92. Do you want to get married? Someday maybe.
93. If married, how long have you been married? N/A.
94. Who was your HS crush? Hot Pizza guy. or Hot Physics guy. I've had many.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I used to.
96. Do you have kids? No.
97. Do you want kids? I want to adopt. Maybe have one of my own.
98. Whats your favorite color? That teal color of the ocean. I have a plan to paint my bathroom that color and then get a glass shower door so that I can imagine I'm swimming in the ocean when I'm showering.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss a lot of people.
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX? Actually I did. Johnny Reznik was kind of a jerk. It was saddening.

No comments: