Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Boogie Man. Gnarls Barkley

702.1.13.33.32.


So last night. was. very. freaking. long.
It was Scar Scar's sweet 16 so Alex, Sarah, Kevin, Jeneane and I went out to the Hard Rock Cafe in Philly. And ate. And talked about how amazingly 'fabulous!' out waiter was. And Alex did his gay man impression while I insisted that we go clubbing to Chanelle No. 5 whilst Alex wears his pink see through nipple shirt with unicorns and rainbows.

Afterward, off to Rock 'n Glow bowling at some bowling alley that I thought was in Jersey.. because they were playing Jersey stations. However, upon seeing the 'Best of Philly 2006' award they had received, I just became more confused. I dont think that this alley should call it the 'Rock 'n Glow' bowl, unless they were going to play all rock. But, hey, we didn't really mind the constant chants of "We fly high, no lie, you know it, BALLLLLINNN'." However when I heard 'Don't Stop Believing' by Journey, I immediately broke into song, along with Scar Scar and Sarah. The real fun came when Sarah and Scar Scar got up the balls (yay bowling joke!) to ask the DJ (if you could call him that; he was more or less just an obnoxious Eagles fan messing with the innocent little Cowboys/Giants fans in the bowling alley) to play Bohemian Rhapsody. Which we sang to .. and it was awesome. After that came some more awesomeness (well, at least for Sarah and I) when Baba O'Riley came on. Yesssss.

Afterward, we all returned to Scar Scar's around 3ish. And there was only one rule: if you fell asleep, you pay the price. The price being washing obscene messages written in marker off you for the next week. So, naturally, only Kevin fell asleep... we got bored and decided to play tic tac toe.. but we didn't have paper, so we figured 'Hell, lets use Kevin's arm.'
Then there was the meaningless conversation, truth or dare, and the ever fun Apples to Apples.

Oh, and we added a monacle and bar mustache to the mural.

So, right now it is 7:02 on Saturday, 1/13. I have officially not slept in 33 hours, 32 minutes.
I'll admit. I am very tired, and there is a good chance I will not be watching the eagles tonight.
Ah, football is boring anyway.

No comments: