Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good Day. The Dresden Dolls

So today was actually not bad.
Compared to yesterday's disaster, it was probably one of the better days I've had lately.

Oh, Sarkees told me my paper was 'beautiful. astonishing.'
I'll take that!

No point to this post....

Oh! I remember.
Despite the fact that 2006 has been over for more than half a month, I'll give you my top fives of the year.

Top 5 Albums of 2006:
1. The Decemberists- Crane Wife
2. AFI- Decemberunderground
3. Gnarls Barkley- St. Elsewhere
4. Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now
5. KT Tunstall- Eye to the Telescope

Top 5 Stupidest Famous People:
1. Any girls who decided that panties were optional.
2. George Bush....
3. Paris Hilton
4. Lindsay Lohan
5. Rosie O'Donnell

Top 5 Personal Moments:
1. Soph was cool.
2. Lifeguarding.
3. Seeing Lewis Black.
4. Nights out with the O'Harians.
5. Thanksgiving in Maine.

No comments: