Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Found Away. Alkaline Trio

Okay, I can't deny it anymore. Everyone know haha. Its almost pathetic, but its more or less hilarious. I don't even know why I won't talk about it. Well, in the spirit of liberation, here it goes: I like Rob. Like... alot. Its ridiculous. And its kind of useless because he probably doesn't feel the same way. I'm telling myself its okay if he doesn't, but it will still suck a bit. Gah, he must know. If he doesn't like me, I wish he would tell me so I can get over it! I'm such a girl. I always want to be different than the typical ditzy blonde stereotype, but sometimes, its who I am. Blech. Haha. I'm so crazy. I get all tongue tied and stupid. >_<
Anyways. I got a letter from my favorite aunt! It was so great, because I miss her so much! I wrote her back via email (because let's face it, I'll never understand the mail room, BUT that doesn't mean I don't want letters ^.^) and it was ridiculously cheesy. But thats okay, because today is a good day. It will be a good day!
I forgot why I wanted to write this. Maybe I'll come back later when I have more time... Hm...

No comments: