Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend Wars. MGMT

I love college, and I live for the weekends. They just keep getting better, I don't understand it. This past weekend was so amazing. Friday I decided it was really important to take a nap. We didn't do too much except go out to dinner in a group. It was awesome. We went to Outback, which has a limited selection for vegetarians but there was some amazing company, so all was well. Then we went to Prosser and watched some Demetri Martin before wandering around aimlessly. I went to bed around midnight because I was ridiculously tired.
The next morning, I went to breakfast with Rob, and we had some wonderful conversation about a bee that was crawling up the window. Fantastic. I did some Biology. Not much happened until I studied Chemistry a bit, and then I found out some of the Prosser guys were in Brown. We all hung out for a bit here, then went to GQ. After, we headed to Prosser, and some alcohol consumption commenced. I barely had anything, and we all decided to go for a walk. It was very relaxing and turned into an epic time when we stumbled upon a student performer in the Red Door. He was brilliant and had some amazing lyrics! Kudos to Shannon and I wanting to check our mail. Great success.
We returned to Prosser and continued some drinking, although I really didn't have much of anything. Derek drunk texted Julia, and then she called and talked to both Derek and Ish. And Ish kept pulling his pants down for some reason, although that was definitely one of the lower points of the night.. sigh.. After awhile we all started talking in the hallway while Amanda and Matt were in Matt and Rob's room alone. So everyone turned into just Rob and I lying on the Prosser hallway floor. It was amazing, and we talked for.. awhile. I didn't make it back to Brown until lateeeeee. But I even got a hug out of the night.. great success! Once again, I seriously enjoy being his friend, so I kind of wish everyone would stop pushing things.. he just got out of a relationship. I can't help liking him, but I can hopefully get everyone to stop dropping insane hints about it... blarrggh.
Today I went to Bat Boy..... which was SUPERB. I loved it... And then Dorney. So much fun. But I hopefully don't die tomorrow of sleep deprivation..
Much love,
Jackie.

No comments: