Sunday, October 4, 2009

Michelle. The Beatles

Thats right. I'm that weird. You have a whole one just for you.
Haha, just thought I'd let you know that you just made my night by sending me that MIKA song. Basically whenever I'm stressed out you make me feel so much calmer and so much more confident. You are seriously the best friend anyone could ask for, and yes, the best lesbian lover anyone could ask for as well. I miss you soooooooooo much it hurts, but at the same time, absence makes the heart grow fonder! Talking to you on the phone tonight was so wonderful, because although I am finally making a ton of friends, I don't necessarily feel comfortable enough to bring up any of what we talk about.. I don't think I'll ever feel that comfortable.
So don't worry about me, because I'm fine knowing that you're still going to be there for me, even if you can't really be here. You're perfect, and everything will work out, boys are stupid thats why we have each other.

I misses you.
Wuv you.

No comments: