Monday, October 12, 2009

Lessons Learned. Matt & Kim

Seriously. Come on. I can't work harder than I have been. I'll die. But lately I just feel like I'm drowning. I really am trying the best I can to shove more and more information into my head... I need a break. But I can't get one just yet. I know that so many people work harder than I do, but I'm still on the verge of a mental break. If I can get two seconds to breathe, its just to relax before jumping back into the ring. This is so completely ridiculous because I know that its how college is and I should be prepared and blah blah blah. But I honestly was doing so well, its just it got harder. I love college so much, and it just sucks that I haven't quite figured it all out. I know I'll be fine.. its just how I get to there that scares me a bit.
Biology. How can I work so fucking hard all the time and STILL be behind. I don't get it.
And Chemistry. I'll never fully understand it.
Calculus, I actually feel like I'm becoming more of an idiot as we go on. I used to actually know this stuff, where did it all go?
DR's. Heaven and my own personal hell all rolled into one. I am trying so freaking hard just to impress a man who tells me I have no one to impress. Why can't I just shut up and follow his goddamn advice?

I'm sorry, I just needed this a little bit more than I should have.
I miss Michelle. I just need this week to pass. I live for the weekends, they're the only things that make any sense.

No comments: